Monday, July 11, 2005

ufo


ufo
Originally uploaded by radiancecreative.
If you were to visit "the bolier room" you will see this object. I'm enjoying working with photos again.

This mystical light is part of "Paul's Transport". Pathways to other realms of consciousness. Lifting the eye of the spirit to behold the wonder and majesty of the Christ. Drumming our way to the heart.

Who is going to join with me in these journeys of wonder and common union? Surely I'm not the only one who longs for greater intimacy and deeper reality? Surely this hasn't all been a cruel joke?

I can't do this on my own. I need the creative spirit of others to really launch into a new thing. A sort of critical mass. Perhaps I haven't been clear in making that point. Perhaps I'm afraid. When will "radiance creative" become "radiance creative group"? I've still got plenty to de-compress as I continue to engage in this blogging experiment.

For now I guess I'm kind of like a UFO.

peace out

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

That call resonates with me. And yet, I want to be "radiance creative group anonymous" I think that is a paradox. I'm just babbling. I have the creative wellings up but not the desire to put them into "a service" or "a get together" I want to be unknown, and yet a contributor... Sorry this should perhaps all go on my own blog, but thanks for the starting point.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home