Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Adventure and Exploration

Paul's Transport Service. ha ha! Look forward to some "boiler room" activity in the next month and some tribal beat recipes, cooking it up down at Cafe DeBar

Exotic musical Instruments hand crafted and available at 10,000 villages will weave their way into the appropriate hands for deep tribal grooves. Chuck on didgeridoo yes i googled it now. A totally "D Flat set" of rich earth tones. mix this with "singing bowls" rain sticks and of some sweet skins.

(I tune the 57 Martin down to Db Ab Db Gb Ab Db the resonance of this as it melds with the DIDG! WOW! then anyone can hop on an analog synth or rhodes and play black keys.) it all swirls together to create a DEEP VIBE!

To say it in english, i'm planning another evening down at Cafe DeBar. "Paul and the Apostles". when I have some 'linear type details' I'll let you know.

Please note that I've added a link to Ben Pasley's Blue Renaissance site. we touched base via electronic mail recently. There are a few songs and some articles of Ben's which really moved me over the past couple years and have helped challenge and shape my thinking. It was after reading his article on "A question for worship leaders" that I got turned on to emergent village (which is rather dull now without THE forum- yes a loooong "e" on the THE) and subsequently into all sorts of other strange things.

There are some aspects to Ben and and Robin's community which I think will be of major interest to those who read this blog. Lots to learn there. why not here? I'll be looking for comments here guys and gals.

heading down to Lethbridge Canada Day weekend and then (God willing) down to Spokane Washington for the fourth of July...now "that'll be a trip".

I wasn't able to venture down to The Transmillenial conference in Colarado, would've been nice, I hear from Jay and Kevin that is was fantastic. My heart was there but the Great Gardener has got me diggin' in my own dirt for now, which is GOOD. check presence in the next while cause Tim usually posts some of the teaching etc. I just appreciate the fact that Tim was actually interested and willing to let me share at the conference, even though I couldn't make it happen..this year.

I know this post was "all over the map", which is maybe why it's called Adventure and Exploration. Just a bunch of random maps that need more definition from YOU.


peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

I'm all over the laying down of fat rhythm and soothing sound, but I'm going to need a guided tour of those websights or maybe just some background info.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home