Monday, June 20, 2005

Make no little plans

"Make no little plans, they have no magic to stir men's blood."

Listen to Tim's download today

I confess that over the past few months I've begun settling for much less than previously anticipated. My blogging has been bits and pieces of what seems to have been an era of dreaming big dreams. visions and dreams are great but without plans they are seldom reached and the non fulfillment of them can certainly make the heart sick.

Big dreams require BIG plans, plans that "stir men's blood". So I better stir my own today, throwing off the weight of self doubt, fear and depression. I will reflect again on the hugeness of the vision / dream and step up to the plate with the appropriate size bat.

after months feeling like i had a "full count", sensing that any moment could be the one that would set in motion a run, and then thinking I had "struck out", I'm realizing that each day is a new pitch, each moment is a new pitch. I'm gonna "stand in there".

STRIKE!

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Thompson said...

Uh... I'm not really following the flurry of what appears to be baseball metaphors :), but like always, I am here to wait with you over a frosty glass of ale... mmm.... ale...

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home