Thursday, June 09, 2005

Athabasca

Athasbaska University

"AU"

audio running smoothly, will be hangin with andy delorme and friends down at the "River House". I've got some gear etc.

There's a fella around has some major broadcast ability.

I finally got a decent shower and need to "get back to work".

peace

I obviously wasn't able to blog a great deal while i was away. Had a great time at Athabasca with Tim Moores and the crew. As mentioned Andy and I played up at the River House in Athabasca. Tim surprised us with his percussion skills. We had a really good thing going, taking turns doing original compositions...what a blast!

I carried on to meet Debbie and the band at Rangeton Park near Mayerthorpe last Saturday. they were behind schedule of course and we didn't play till 11:30. I think next time we'll throw in some covers as it's quite the party they have going up there.

I'm playing again at Cafe Debar again Saturday night and have invited Andy to join me. Things get underway around 8:00 and go till around 11:00. Also will be doing "Cats in the Cradle" at co-ho on Sunday with Glen and Bob.

Happy Father's Day

Nothing more for now.

Paul

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Seburn said...

It's truly beautiful up here. Wish my whole Family could be here.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids...maybe some Harp.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home