Thursday, November 16, 2006

Metis Flag and infinity

flag

I was driving up 124th Street yesterday and this symbol caught my eye. It was at a Metis Dance place. I went in and found out more. This was the 1st Canadian Flag which pre-dates the Maple Leaf by 150 years!


infinity

The guy I spoke to said it represents the mixing of blood but also relates to the infinity symbol.

This all leads me further to believe that the X-88 is very much something I have stumbled upon rather than "invented" and that there is a deep connection with the universe. The similarity IS striking.

I have a great deal of respect for the Metis and am reminded once again of my interest in St. Boniface, what with Festival de Voyageur just around the corner. More on this over at From The Center

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi My name Is Rene Proulx x Man.
I have produce a English &French
Mechif C dWith dictionary bot aval.
for $15.35 plus $2.25 for shipp.and
handlingif you know any person that would like one Make money orderfor$17.60payable to Rene Proulx
2633 b Kinghorn road Box 1 comp 5
Nanoose Bay B C vpp 9a1
P S Allow 2 to 3 wks for del.
My e mail dproulx1@telus.net Thanx

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re c d

Hi I just found out if you pre
for shipping and handling you save
$ 4.00 So add $2.25 for shiping and Handling
it will come prepaid again
sorry money order total $ 17.60
Marsi un vyeu Mechif Rene

12:49 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Was the dictionary used to write this message?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is for Chuck


What i q Have you really

got Chuck Your [ Ignorance ]

Will get you no where

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home