Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hanging out and Hanging in

This post refers back to "Falling into One" read it first


top down prevails
and the doughnut hole persists
since there's been no "falling in"
tell me who can then resist?

falling out

Stepping over the rim

once you're done the hymn

falling out and just drifting away

Ya it seems that you all
do so solemnly agree
and you're calling for others
to see just as you see

outside of that circle
we all have to go
and we know it's the same
so there's no need for show

falling out

stepping over the rim

once you're done with him

falling out

and just drifting away

I'm able somehow
to hang out and hang in
does that seem odd?
do we serve the same god?

since there are no more" seems":
there's no more coming apart
I'll just hang in and hang out
there you'll locate my heart

falling out

stepping over the rim

once I've finished the hymn

falling out and just drifting away

Paul Seburn Oct 6th 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home