Sunday, November 12, 2006

From the Center - out and back again

I just posted back at radiance creative about x 88, and I could have continued on the observation that it works from the center outwards and back again. finding balance, knowing where the center is...even when the center changes. Especially in JAZZ!

I suppose this space here is now somewhat focused on my return to the center geographically and what that means socially, spiritually and artistically. Though I'd hate to sound like I am compartimentalizing those things.

I blogged some time ago on the Northwest Trajectory that my Dad set for my life. I mused on the significance of all that, wondering if my destiny lay in moving up to Prince Rupert BC and then just falling off the edge of the world. Well I think some of Debbie's family have that covered with Paul and Lisa living way up there in Terrace. Our latest move here in Edmonton was Northeast. When I look at the pattern that creates its a little like when a horse's head is drawn back when one is trying to get it to go back to where it came from. I've practically circled around Edmonton twice perhaps building momentum for a leap back to the land of my ancestors, at least on my Mom's side. We will of course be much closer to Eastern Canada where Dad's family is from, and Debbie's sister Ruth is now located, of course that's where Joy and Kent, and Felicia also reside.

I know the news may be difficult for some here in Edmonton and for Debbie's folks who are now in Quesnell BC. who unless they happen to be reading this still do not know. we're "trying" to find the right time to tell individuals.

Changing centers.... It will take some getting used to.

"Home is where the heart is
Home is where you learn to love"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home