Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Cafe DaBar July 30th 8:00 p.m.


57
Originally uploaded by radiancecreative.
So Doug Prosteby is going to come play his "traption" this Saturday. Traption is a percussion rig set up like a drum kit (or "trap" in old school lingo. Very cool. He used it several Sundays ago at co-ho. to everyone's sheer delight.

We just got back from Lethbridge, (had another great trip down there) I brought my new instruments purchased from ten thousand villages. and read more of "the joy of drumming". Mesmerized am I. So I've got "the frog" my little drum, a sweet gentle rain stick and tonight at K-days I picked up some Peruvian rattles and African shakers (2 balls with a string) The guy selling them showed me how to play them and it's a very challenging new skill.

so yeah, the two books floating around in my suit case are "The Different Drum" scott peck and "The joy of Druming"

So we're going to do a set of "Paul stuff" and then open the circle for some more community participation. Any apostles present can share what the Father is doing in their gardens. Stew? Chuck? Matt? Tim? Joe? Others?

anyways, "an evening not to be missed" and all that rot. In the heart of the summer, blah blah blah.

peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Well when you make it sounds so blah blah blah like that I'm willing to yada yada yada in the you know.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home