Tuesday, October 02, 2007

From the Center

In faith, I am now blogging from the center at (you guessed it!) From The Center
I've even changed my location, (as you may have noticed) to Winnipeg Manitoba.

I believe that "Winnipeg Man Can" in Winnipeg Man Can. I know the new abreviation is "MB" for Manitoba but whatever.

Manito = Manitou = Great Spirit
ba = speaks & moves

I believe this is the month that it's going to happen, I am thanking God for it now as if it is already an actuality.

2 years ago (2005) Lydia Penner (Winter) died. When I returned home there was an unconscious call "home". Last year Oct 2006 I was in Red Deer where I had a bit of a meltdown, but also met several Manitobans. It was shortly after that that Debbie and I made the decision to move to Manitoba. Sooooo....according to my "calculations" this is the appointed time.

So aside from dropping back in here at "radiance creative" to adjust or respond to various posts you can find me over at From the Center

see you there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home