Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saskatchewan


paul 004
Originally uploaded by radiancecreative.

This is me in Saskatchewan, back in 1998 I think. It was a "prairie tour" or something. I love Saskatchewan, I love Manitoba, I love Alberta but I'm quite distressed over her right now. I've been here for 22 years now. Very angry about what we are doing to the land. Yeah, I'm talking about the "other" high price of oil. I saw it first in the Epoch Times and wept and now even the Edmonton Journal has written something on it.

It's a disgusting filthy shame! What a monstrous greed, what a disgrace!

Very angry and dismayed at the actions of the Israel / US crimes against humanity. For the blindness, numbness, selfishness of the West. For my own entrenchment in the mire of the Western world

Oh Great Spirit! Oh Great Intention behind all living and moving things. Stir up something fresh and alive, something with some raw prophetic imagination! Stir to the surface an alternative, a creative sustainable palpable Presence!

Awaken Energies, thoughts of peace and gratitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home