Thursday, January 31, 2008

"Think I'll go out to Alberta..."

"...weather's about the same there in this cold snap"

Saskatoon Thursday January 31st

Debbie, Luke, David and I drove through to Saskatoon yesterday and on to Edmonton today. Roads are good, thankful for good conditions.

So I'm thinking about the new perspective that this trip to Alberta is going to afford us. It's been just over a month since we moved and though there are many exciting potentialities we haven't really done anything musically, (except of course just 'be' within the monophonic fabric that is creation) hehe. I believe that the month of February is going to be a significant and pivotal month for us, and one of more change with Rachy Rachel in our midst. With the art space coming along we can start actually playing with music. It's gonna be so cool to spend an evening at the Festival de Voyageur and head back to the "Seburn Warehouse Space" (as David called it in a video he put together recently) for music, song and celebration.

I just tried to post a link to facebook but this Ramada kiosk won't allow it. I should run anyways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home