Friday, January 13, 2006

06

Almost 42 years old.... I've read tons of blogs and spent way more time than I should have at message boards and forums around the web. google my name Paul Seburn and you'll see me scattered about. when I click my bookmark tab (in Netscape BTW) it naturally fills my 17" monitor. to get to the latest bookmark I point the mouse at the little arrow at the bottom and go for coffee. of course there is no coffee in the house cause I forgot to let my partner know were out. me without coffee..not so good.

bottom line is I've been searching, scanning, absorbing and compressing for some time now. i've often thought about starrting a blog but i wanted it to be big right away cause...well as bruce cockburn says "you get bigger as you go" "bails of memory like boats in tow". ya I've got one shit load of memory, but memories are meaningless without moments.

"living in the moment and the memory, each one a sacred destination"

...start a blog, to give back to the world over this digital canvas. you know it's like we are all neighbors now, this thing being a glorified version of a wire and tin cans. I had a web site once, it was pretty good and i enjoyed the feeling of creating a space to share songs, stories, pictures etc. that was back in the late 90's.

this is my place to "de-compress" and i'm just not gonna think too hard about the effect that may have cause that's what i always do. i have something to share, i project into the future (with my pea sized brain) what could or should happen, get scared or nervous or whatever and then do nothing. so here we go, there are some local bloggers who i want to alert to this decompression of mine. radiance creative.

paul seburn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home